Oman3D Terms and Conditions
- All material on this website is available for you to be read and downloaded subject to the terms and conditions of the website. Your access to this website signifies that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
- Oman3D is a privately owned website. None of the website sponsors, associates, or affiliates contribute to the ownership or the administration of Oman3D. Your membership to Oman3D is a privilege and not a right, your failure to comply with the rules of the website may result in revoking your membership or access to this website.
- Oman3D owns the copyright to all the content published on the website. You are not entitled to systematically copy, extract or utilize any significant or insignificant part of the content provided on Oman3D beyond fair use without the explicit permission of the owners.
- RSS Feeds provided by Oman3D are for your personal use only and you may not republish the full content of these feeds without the prior explicit permission of the owners.
- Any artwork posted in the Oman3D forum are presumably protected by copyright owned by its posters unless stated otherwise. You are not allowed to duplicate, extract or utilize any of these materials without the permission of their copyright owners.
- Oman3D may create thumbnails of artwork posted on the Oman3D forum to link to these artworks from various sections in Oman3D and from any newsletter Oman3D sends to its members.
- Oman3D has the right to censor, edit or delete any artwork submitted at the discretion of the website owners, administrators and moderators.
- Artwork means any artistic or literary work including photographs, drawings, paintings, 2D graphics, 3D models and renders, and program scripts.